Saturday, May 26, 2012
26 & 27 Weeks
How far along? 27 Weeks! Third Trimester - finally!! 12 weeks to go. WOW!!
Due Date: Still August 23rd (according to my Mom when she last saw me: are you sure they got your due date right? You're not due sooner?)
Total weight gain: 25 pounds - thank you for letting me eat lots of ice cream!
Maternity clothes? Not fitting into my early maternity clothes purchases...yikes!
Stretch marks? not yet!
Sleep: off and on - some days are great, some not so great.
Best moment this week: Brian's reaction to feeling her movement - she was rolling around not just kicking and he just kept saying "oohhHHHhhhhhhh!!"
Miss Anything? sleeping on my tummy.
Movement: lots at night and in the morning
Food cravings: This week I craved McDonald's french fries so bad - it was McTeachers night and I had to go get a small batch of fries before I left!
Anything making you queasy or sick:
Gender: Girl <3
Symptoms: feeling pretty good! My back hurts a little, and my behind gets numb when I sleep which is weird but other than that no major complaints.
Happy or Moody: very happy - we're almost there! Cant wait to meet our little girl
Rings: off
Belly Button: barely in
Pregnancy Pet Peeve:
Looking forward to: painting the nursery, getting it all ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment