Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, August 9, 2012

37 & 38 Weeks



How far along? 38 Weeks today- hooray! 
Due Date: Who knows?? I feel as if I'm going to be pregnant forever. 
Total weight gain: 40ish
Maternity clothes? down to only a few left that fit all the way around my belly! 
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: a few hours at a time...
Best moment this week: Getting to full term(!), and swimming and relaxing by the pool!
Miss Anything? 
Movement: Lots of big movements from her lately
Food cravings: ice cream - chocolate flurries from dairy king with reeses peanut butter cup
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
Gender: girl girl girl!
Symptoms: I'm pretty sore all over!
Happy or Moody: it varies at any given moment
Rings: my fake ring no longer fits!!
Belly Button: waaay out
Pregnancy Pet Peeve: no longer being able to bend down to pick things up
Looking forward to: a long visit from Aunt Julie next week!! 


1 comment: