Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Baby's First Sonogram!

We went to the doctor yesterday to get a check-up after our ER visit last Monday. I don't know about Brian, but I was really nervous - I hardly slept the night before. But, everything looked beautiful! The baby grew so much in the past week and a half, and we could see a heart beat right away. We even were able to hear the heartbeat - it was the most amazing experience. Brian and I were just staring at the screen in awe. I remember Brian said a few times, "wow that is so cool!"


You can't see much in the sonogram - the baby looks like a string bean - but it's the most beautiful string bean I've ever seen! Needless to say, I slept so well last night knowing everything was going really well.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting to see the first sonogram! I'm so glad you started this blog :) I'll be following for sure! I'm so so happy for you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the cutest li'l green bean ever!

    ReplyDelete