Well, I suppose Brian and I are learning all about how to be good worrying parents these past few weeks.
I had some spotting on Dec. 25th before I went to bed. I did not sleep much that night, to say the least. The next morning we were scheduled to hop in the car and drive to visit my family in NJ. We called my doctor right at 8am to get some advice. She advised us to go to the ER to make sure all is OK.
We made it to NJ, made it through dinner, and finally broke down and told my dad and stepmom the wonderful news, followed by the not so wonderful news that I was spotting. It did not take us more than 5 minutes to decide I was going to go to the ER - and off we went!
The ER in Morristown was very accommodating and we heard the best news - that there was heart activity and everything looked good! After this news, we were able to enjoy our week-long trip in NJ.
I think I sweated off maybe a pound or so, worrying about you!
ReplyDelete