Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kindergarten-isms

I told my 25 little Kindergarteners today! Their reaction was adorable. At first, one student pointed to my belly and said, "I knew it!" Shortly after, about 25 hands were in the air with questions. Here's a list of funny questions/comments I've gotten so far:

- "Babies are born with no hair!"
- "Will it hurt you to have the baby? Will it hurt the baby?"
- "Can I touch your baby?" (this one is very frequently asked.)
- "How will the baby come out?" (me: "ask your Mom or Dad.")
-  "Where will you have the baby" (at the hospital) "Oh nooo!" ("it's OK! Hospitals are safe.")
- "I saw on TV this show where this lady didn't even KNOW she was going to have a baby and then she had one." (me: "Ohhh my. Well, I know I am going to have a baby.")
- Letter from a student: "Dear Baby Lemon, You are a good baby. I love you."

More to come!

1 comment: