Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, March 25, 2012

18 Weeks

How far along? 18 Weeks, 4 days
Due Date: August 23, 2012
Total weight gain: 10 pounds
Maternity clothes? All I can wear! I tried to put on a 'pre-baby' shirt a few days ago and it was WAY too short. I love my new maternity dresses - especially now that the weather is so much warmer. 
Stretch marks? Not yet! Just a line down the center of my belly
Sleep: Good and bad days...I miss sleeping on my stomach!! 
Best moment this week:  Getting my first prenatal massage and going for a walk with Brian and Moose to get Dairy King ice cream on a beautiful Sunday 
Miss Anything? Just sleeping on my stomach and not feeling sick all the time! 
Movement: I never eat spicy food but I had a spicy pasta dish on Friday and the baby was really kicking big time afterwards! 
Food cravings: None yet really...
Anything making you queasy or sick: No - just 25 kindergarteners! 
Gender: ????? We find out on Thursday!! 
Symptoms: 
Happy or Moody: Depends on the time of day. :)
Rings: on
Belly Button:  in
Pregnancy Pet Peeve:  ?
Looking forward to: Finding out if BabyLemon is a boy or girl and then going on our babymoon to the Bahamas!! So much to look forward to this week. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!
    And you can feel the baby kick now??? WOW!♥♡❤♫♬♪♬♬♬!!!!

    ReplyDelete